Fldigi RTTY Macros and Log4OM
There aren’t many hams on RTTY these days, but on weekends you can make a few RTTY QSO’s. Here is how I am using my Fldigi RTTY Macros. KØPIR will be mobile and portable May 17th thru June17th. You can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Using RTTY Macros With Fldigi
Fldigi Macros as Seen in Video
<IDLE:2>CQ CQ CQ de <MYCALL> <MYCALL> <MYCALL>
CQ CQ CQ de <MYCALL> <MYCALL> <MYCALL> PSE k<RX><TIMER:30>
<IDLE:2>CQ CQ CQ de <MYCALL> <MYCALL>
CQ CQ CQ de <MYCALL> <MYCALL>
CQ CQ CQ de <MYCALL> <MYCALL> PSE K<RX>
If you are new to Log4OM please see my previous posts:
- Log4OM Fldigi Setting Up Easy RTTY PSK31 CW
- NEW Log4OM 2 Logging Program Install and Initial Setup,
- WSJT-X and LOG4OM Tutorial Free and Easy!,
- GridTracker, WSJT-X and Log4OM,
- JS8Call Setup for Log4OM.
- Those will give you what you need to catch up and configure Fldigi as shown here.
Coming soon, RS-BA1 remote operating from the camper and short “How-To” videos on YouTube. If you have any questions, comments or solutions, please comment below. I prefer the comment section here or in YouTube over e-mail because your comments and questions will help others as well.
73, Rich, K0PIR