N1MM Logger+ Spectrum Monitor
Have you seen the N1MM Logger+ Spectrum Monitor? Not too long ago N1MM came out with a spectrum monitor for a limited number of radios. Fortunately the IC-7300 is included in the list of supported radios. The N1MM Logger+ Spectrum Monitor, sometimes called Spectrum Display, is a nice addition to N1MM Logger Plus and it works very well as I discovered during a RTTY contest.
N1MM Logger+ Spectrum Monitor Supported Radios
Icom IC-7300, IC-7850/51, Icom IC-7610.
Flex 6300/6400/6400M/6500/6600/6600M/6700 Radios Supported via CAT and UDP.
Elecraft K3/K3S/KX3 and KX2.
Yaesu FTDX5000, FTDX3000, FTDX1200, FTDX9000.
Icom 7300 Menu Settings for N1MM Logger+ Spectrum Monitor
I try to keep it consistent and the Icom 7300 menu settings stay pretty much the same. So whether you are using one cable or two, these will work.
If you ever have a question about this or if it’s not working for you, please shoot me an e-mal or comment below.
In this clip:
1. Icom 7300 Menu and Connectors (Using one USB cable).
2. Windows 10 Pro device manager and COM port properties
3. N1MM Logger and Configure ports.
4. Spectrum Monitor and various settings.
5. I forgot, but hold down the Ctrl key while clicking in the waterfall and it will put you in SPLIT mode!
I hope you find this informative and useful. Please comment below. Best 73 and good DX. – Rich, K0PIR
Sources for this article: